Thursday, March 29, 2012

DIY Decorative Table Centerpiece

Hi and welcome.....
Today I would like to tell you how I made a Decorative Table Centerpiece......
I am a big fan of Recycling.....Its amazing how a little effort on our side can make a huge
 difference in saving our planet.....
I made the flower in this picture using the bottom of a water gallon....
I used acrylic colors for painting this flower.......

Recycled Flower
But the lonely flower did not serve any purpose, so I decided to make something useful from it....

Decorative Table Centerpiece
I had a decorative plate with me, which I used as the base.....
To it, I added a few glass fillers in the center.......
And then, I placed the flower in the center of the fillers......

Recycled Flower Centerpiece
To add to the glamor, I added a LED candle in the center of the flower......


My Centerpiece was thus completed, and now it sits on my dining table, casting a soft 
glow of happiness :)


 I hope you liked the Tutorial ......Have fun trying it yourself !!
You can also view my post on DIY Flower Light here.....
 And remember........Please Recycle :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister
is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to let know her.



Review my page: bet angel

Amber-art-creations said...

Thank you Bet Angel :)