Friday, August 24, 2012

Tote Painting

Tote Painting
Hi.....
This is a tote hand-painted by me, for a custom order by a client......
She wanted me to paint a specific design that she downloaded from the internet
 and I did paint that, but with a lot of tweaking to get the desired result......
I don't like copying anyone's design, and unless I do something with my own unique
touch, it doesn't make me happy.....
Anyway, I used a white polypropylene tote as the base and painted it with Fabric color- Black......
You must have seen my earlier post on " One- Stroke Painting on Totes".....
You can see it here
There, I had used a different painting technique and lots of colors......
Here, it was just free-hand......
The black and white contrast looks awesome on the bag......
My client was so delighted with the final outcome......
And that... made me happy too :))
Hope you liked it!!!!
You can comment below to let me know you were here!!!