Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DIY 3D Photo Frames

Photo Frames
Hi....
Today I would like to share with you the 3D Photo Frames I made with my son for
gifting his teachers on the occasion of  'Teachers Appreciation Week'  :)
We bought some blank wooden frames by Plaid.......
My son painted the frames with acrylic color- yellow.......
He did two coats of paint and, we let the frames dry for an hour......
We had also bought wooden cut-outs of a sun and a ladybird......
We glued the sun on one frame and the ladybird on the other.....
We even glued some googly eyes on the sun and the ladybird....... :D
Then my son stuck foam stickers of flowers and butterflies on the frame......
I gave it the finishing touches with 3D glitter for the butterfly trails......
And......Our Frames were ready......
My son was very happy to make such lovely frames on his own.....
And, I was so proud of him !!!
The best part was that, his teachers adored their gift as well :)

Sun Photo Frame
Ladybird Photo Frame
You can leave a comment here to let me know if you liked the 3D Photo Frames.......




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! I like these photo frames ,really it's very nice .

Best Wishes
Cristalclearpictures
The owner ofCheap Picture Framescompany.

Amber-art-creations said...

Thank You :)